This savory dip goes great with crackers, fresh bread or veggies.
- 8 ounces of plain Feta (block form in Brine, works best)
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of fresh or dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- Juice of 1/2 (half) small lemon
- 1/3 cup of Lot22 Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
Combine everything into a food processor and blend till smooth and well combined. Alternatively you can use a high powered blender or a mixer. Pour into a shallow bowl and make a swirled pattern with a spatula or spoon. Drizzle with a bit of extra olive oil. Serve with crackers, bread or fresh veggies.
This recipe comes from Chef Saundra Garcia, follow her on instagram @RefinedCravings