Our Italian raspberry dark balsamic vinegar is rich and velvety, but also delicate and fruity, lending itself well to traditional vinaigrettes, fine cheeses, and marinades. Whisk with our roasted walnut oil for a vinaigrette that’s sure to be the finishing touch on a number of salads.
- Creamy Desserts
- Leafy Greens
- Stone Fruit
Ideas for Use
- Reduce to make a glaze, add dried oregano, grape jelly, and black pepper.
- Combine with Basil olive oil and drizzle over baby greens with goat cheese and toasted pecans.
- Reduce and combine with Blood Orange olive oil and Dijon mustard to glaze pork chops or pork tenderloin.
- Reduce and use as a syrup on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Drizzle over Greek yogurt and sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- Combine with Herbes de Provence olive oil and brush over fruit skewers before grilling.