The dynamic fusion of honey and ginger opens up to perfectly well-balanced savory and sweet flavors. The recipe ideas we get from the aromas of the freshly harvested thousand flower Italian honey kissed by the gentle heat of ginger are as dizzying as the scent of this balsamic. From salads, to noodles, to stir-frys, any Asian inspired dish can benefit from this best selling vingar. Cold drinks, mulled cider, shrubs, and winter sangria are outstanding when made with Honey & Ginger white balsamic.
- Asian or Middle Eastern inspired Vinaigrettes
- Fresh Fruit and Drinks
- Sauces for Stir Frys
- Marinades for Root Vegetables, Beef, Chicken, Pork, and Seafood
- Reductions for glazes
- Dressings for Rice, Grains, Soba and Buckwheat Noodles
OIL PAIRINGS: Arbequina, Basil, Garlic, Gremolata, Harissa, Italian Lemon, Persian Lime, Toasted Sesame Oil
Ideas for Use
- Use to marinate cucumbers or spiralized fresh zucchini before adding to a salad.
- Use to deglaze a pan after searing seafood with any Mild EVOO or the suggested oil pairings.
- Combine with brown sugar and use to glaze baby back ribs.
- Use in stir-fries by mixing it with Toasted Sesame Seed oil.
- Drizzle to finish steamed or fried rice.
- Combine with Persian Lime or Blood Orange olive oil and drizzle over carrots and red beets before grilling.
- Great on kale and arugula salads.
- Add to sparkling water for a refreshing drink.
- For an oriental flair, just add Sesame oil and some soy sauce.
- Marinate cucumbers in Ginger & Honey - serve alone or add to salad (try water chestnuts, too). Also yellow summer squash.
- Fantastic on rice dishes - cold rice salad with slivered almonds.