A bright mix of citrus, earthy, and fresh mint notes, our Citrus Mint white balsamic is tangy, subtly sweet, and floral. Perfect for South Asian dishes, imparting citrusy and bright flavors to curries and stir-frys. This balsamic springs to life when combined with our Cilantro & Red Onion olive oil and drizzled over grilled zucchini or asparagus. Combine it with Harissa olive oil to dress the most festive couscous or farro salad. If you want to be creative and bold, this vinegar is also a fantastic complement to summer soups and drinks.
FLAVOR: Tart & Crisp
COMPLEMENTS:salads, seafood, mixed drinks, marinades
OIL PAIRINGS: Basil, Persian lime and Cilantro & Red Onion olive oil
- Marinades for Fish
- Chicken and Lamb
- Vegetables: Fennel, Jicama, Summer Squash, Peas, Snow Peas, Carrots, Cucumbers, Beets
Ideas for Use
- Combine with Cilantro & Red Onion, Garlic, or Persian Lime olive oil, for a dressing on a carrot, roasted beets, and jicama salad.
- Use to prepare the most delicious refrigerator pickles using cucumbers, carrots, cauliflower, green beans, and asparagus.
- Combine with Toasted Sesame Seed oil and low-sodium soy sauce to use in vegetable stir-fry.
- Use to finish pea or chilled cucumber soup.
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil to stir-fry Napa cabbage, rice noodles, roasted peanuts, and chopped fresh cilantro.
- Combine with sparkling water for a refreshing thirst quencher.
- Mix with light rum for a unique twist on the classic mojito.
Does not contain artificial flavors, additives or colors.